Thursday, 2 August 2012

I have 50 followers!

Wow, when did that happen? Back when I started this blog I never imagined that anyone would want to read it. It was a place for me to write about my uni work and my love for writing itself, but since then it has grown into a lifestyle blog too. My favourite thing about blogging now is actually reading everyone elses. There's so many lovely blogs where I read about peoples lives, interests and get introduced to some great ideas or products that I never would have found any other way. Blogging has also put me in contact with some really lovely people and I'd just like to thank everyone who takes the time to read my blog, it really does make me very happy. I will be doing a giveaway on here soon to celebrate, so do make sure you keep checking back here. Thanks everyone!

6 comments:

  1. Congrats! The blogging community can be a wonderful one to join!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Debra, that's so true there's so many lovely people who blog

      Delete
  2. We are a wonderful group aren't we - our very own mutual admiration society! Seriously though, I totally agree - I've also met some lovely, interesting people and learn so much through them. Congrats on reaching 50 followers - I'm pleased to say I'm one of them :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thanks Jane! And yes, we are all amazing ;)

      Delete
  3. Wonderful to have 50 followers! Congratulations. We can each learn from one and other, always learning something new. Happy Birthday for the other day...and how great to be 24, I remember that age :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, lovely! It's so nice that we can all learn from each other so easily from using blogging as a means of communication :)

      Delete