Monday, 13 August 2012

Autumn/Winter has landed!

As some of you know, while I study I have a part time job at Primark. When I went into work on Saturday, after having nearly 2 weeks off, I was shocked to find that the summer clothes were literally disappearing. And fast, really fast.

So I thought I would write a quick blog post to make sure that everyone was aware of this. If you are still yet to go on your holidays this year, make sure you hurry up and buy any summery bits that you might still need. Or, if you think like I do, now is the time to get your bargains for next year. I know that fashions change, but I think it is safe to say that summer colours and winter colours don't often change that much, plus there are always those simple skirts, shorts or vest tops that we want for casual wear. I am hoping to lose more weight by next year so I haven't bought anything, instead, starting from today I'll be trying to lose as much weight as I can before I go back to uni at the end of next month. The Olympics have definitely inspired me to play some sports and I have had a go at badminton and table tennis along with tennis. This week I plan on starting swimming too.

But back to the point - if you still want to buy some summer items head into shops as soon as you can because once it's gone it's gone, and of course, all the new exciting Autumn/Winter clothes are there too! I love winter and I am so excited about Christmas this year. I suppose it's because since moving we have more space for decorations, a bigger tree and presents, and of course this flat has much better heating. I'm so excited and seeing all the lovely fluffy jumpers and winter boots just feeds that excitement even more.

Here's a snap of the Burberry A/W collection to really get us in the mood!

3 comments:

  1. Yes, I noticed the fall line was in the stores the last time I was at West Edmonton Mall. I must find time to go in and browse before all the good sizes get snapped up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It always surprises me that they get it in so early! There were lots of customers coming in looking for things to take on holiday and disappointed that everything is disappearing and of course we won't be getting any more summer stuff in.

      Delete
  2. I'm dying for Autumn already. I feel like the ultimate summer betrayer but omg I'm looking forward to cosy coats + boots so much!

    Sarah
    http://lifeasalittlewallflower.blogspot.co.uk/
    x

    ReplyDelete