Wednesday, 8 August 2012

Another Christmas Present Sorted

So I finished knitting one scarf, and have started another. Today I went shopping with my Mum and found an absolutely lush bar of soap that totally matches the colour of the wool I am using. I picked it up and sniffed it thinking that it seemed too good to be true but it really does smell as good as it looks.


(sorry for the naff photo - the lighting was awful)

This find has really inspired me to keep on knitting and get this project finished as quick as possible. I'm so happy with this present because it's not only cheap and cheerful, but a lot of thought and effort will go into the knitting of the scarf. I really hope my friend likes it.

In other news, I have actually finally started a writing project that has been sitting in my head for a while. I realise that this project probably won't get finished until uni is over next year, but by starting the writing now I am hoping not to lose my ideas and to get a head start ready for graduating next year when I will be looking into the possibility of self publishing.

3 comments:

  1. That's absolutely gorgeous! Congrats on starting the project, that's the hardest part I always find! I'm petrified of loosng my 'ideas' my phone is full of little 'notes' that have my writing on them, probably be so confusing for anyone who ever picked it up by mistake! Look forward to hearing more about them as time goes on :)

    Sarah
    http://lifeasalittlewallflower.blogspot.co.uk/
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks ladies! It's only a simple scarf but that just makes it easier to get it done while watching TV ;)

    ReplyDelete