Monday, 2 July 2012

2nd Year Passed

Yay! I passed my 2nd year of uni! Which means that in only a years time I will be finishing my degree - and I'll be honest, I'm shitting myself! So much so that I am actually taking it upon myself to start my work for my 3rd year early! A few people think I'm mental but I just really want to make sure that I do as much as I possibly can to make sure I get the best grade I can. Today I have started research for my 10,000 word dissertation which I am thinking of focusing on the violence and villainy in Shakespeare plays.

Work is good at the moment - I have been doing a lot of overtime whenever I can get it so I'm looking forward to pay day this month! I Definitely will need to treat myself to something even if it's something very small.

On another note, I have started a new daytime obsession. I have started watching absolutely terrible TV - The Real Housewives of Orange County and The Real Housewives of New York City. What's up with that? I know it's terrible and yet I can't stop watching! I just love watching these spoiled rich women and what they do with their lives. It's very odd.

Anyway, I'm going to go and do some more research, but before I do here is a batch of chocolate cupcakes that I made for Chris' birthday last week


3 comments:

  1. Yayy!! Congrats and definitely treat yourself this payday - you deserve it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum! Sounds like things are going well. Good luck with your last year of school, it will be so worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you ladies!! Still haven't decided what to treat myself with haha!

    ReplyDelete