Wednesday, 25 April 2012

Save Money Sunday #3 (a few days late!!!)

Sorry it's late! I have just handed in my 2nd to last assignment and now have a whole week to finish my last one off that I have almost finished anyway! I feel like I can relax a bit now!

So here we go, another money saving post and this weeks is a tad random but oh well! As most of you know I absolutely love any product that allows me to save money on the essentials to enable me to have more money to spend on bits that I want rather than need. So today we're looking at...

Halo sanitary products.


I feel like I don't really have to say much about these products as the prices speak for themselves:

Halo Stay Dry Liner Normal 30 – 75p
Halo Breathable Liner Scented Fold And Wrapped 20 – 75p
Halo Compact Tampons Regular 20 - £1.00
Halo Compact Tampons Super 20 - £1.00
Halo Compact Tampons Super Plus 18 - £1.00
Halo Ultra Towel Night Time 10 - £1.00
Halo Breathable Liner Fold And Wrapped 20 - £1.00
Halo ultra Towel Super 12 - £1.00
Halo Stay Dry Liner Large 26 £1.00
Halo Stay Dry Liner Extra Large 22 - £1.00
Halo Ultra Towel regular 14 - £1.50
Halo Compact Tampons Lite 20 - £1.00 





These prices are less than half of what I have been paying and still manages to donate 15p from each sale to a women's health charity.


I decided to invest in some to try out - they're cheap enough to throw them in the bin if I didn't like them and I can confirm for the prices they are very good quality. If you want to find out more about the Halo charity you can visit their website here and if you want to give them a try you can pick them up in any Tesco store.


Any product that's worth less than half the usual price I would pay and still manages to donate part of the money to charity is definitely worth a try in my opinion!

No comments:

Post a Comment