Friday, 6 April 2012

I got a job! = new feature

Yay I got the job working in the clothes shop in town! And I start tomorrow! Everything is happening majorly fast! It's only 4 hours on a Saturday 10-2 but apparently there is always overtime going so I'm hoping that it will turn into quite a nice job for me. Hopefully I'll be able to pick up overtime through the holidays while I'm off from uni and then while I'm at uni I can still earn a bit of money while not doing too many hours. We'll see how it goes.  At least I can start earning some of my own money again.

And so with that in mind I have decided to start a new feature on my blog. I know there are people who look at my blog mainly when I am looking for a good deal or finding a cheap product that works really well, so to make it easier for those people to find the blog entries I have decided to start blogging every Sunday where I will find a product that I really like that I think is a really good price. It could be any product that I take a fancy to although will most likely be girly items like makeup or clothes. These Sunday blogs will be especially for those of us who want a little treat or are maybe looking for a nice birthday present without spending too much cash. And, I have also decided that on the last Saturday of every month I will be doing a similar blog post but the other way round - I will be specifically looking for items that I think are worth saving up for and splashing the cash on. I'm really looking forward to these posts and already have one lined up for this Sunday - I hope my followers enjoy these posts too!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on the job. I look forward to seeing what bargains you find :-)

    ReplyDelete