Friday, 30 March 2012

Is Matalan student friendly?

I ask this question because Chris had to go and buy new jeans again. He is losing weight so quick that we have to keep going shopping for a new pair of jeans in a smaller size for him. Matalan's sizes seem to fit him the best and the jeans from there are usually £10-20 so we have got into the habit of going there. While he was trying on his new pair of jeans I decided to have a look at the women's section and oh my goodness I could have bought so much from there! A few of my friends seem to be under the impression that Matalan is a shop for "old women" but I totally disagree. While they do clothes that perhaps is more suited to the older lady there are definitely clothes in there for the younger ages. I personally love it, especially because of the prices. I plan on buying a few new outfits once I have lost a bit more weight, and it definitely won't break the bank! To prove my point I have spent some time putting together some outfits in the "Matalan Fitting Room". I have tried to make some more casual than others to try and show what kind of looks are available for the younger women this spring/summer. There is a lot more on the website though so if you like the look (or prices) of these outfits then have a look on the website and see what you find! The prices I have listed are for the whole outfit.

£27.50


£31


£45


£53


£33


£21


Let me know what you think!

2 comments:

  1. I love the 2nd one - if only I had something to wear it to?! hehe :)

    ReplyDelete