Friday, 3 February 2012

Getting organised

I've been having a think about how I can make the most of my time, and the answer is obvious; I need to get more organised. At the moment, I'm spending an awful lot of time sitting in front of my uni work, but actually getting very little done. This means there's hardly any time left to do anything else in the day, so basically I'm spending a lot of time getting nothing done with not a lot of time left to do anything else. I also want to make sure that I keep my healthy habits up, as most of January I wasn't at uni so it was quite easy to find time to exercise and spend time preparing good food.

So today, I've decided to draw myself up a little timetable and work out certain hours to get my uni work done in. Hopefully this will allow me to know how much time I have and get much more done in less time, freeing my time up to get myself exercise and do other things that I enjoy doing without feeling guilty!

Today I'm also going to try out a new mascara, I realised the other day that I haven't bought a new one for ages, and because I don't wear make up every single day it seems to have lasted but it's good to replace them every 6 months or so if you don't use it up before, so for the first time I'm going to be testing the Maybelline Volum' Express "Colossal Cat Eyes" mascara. I don't have brilliant lashes so I'm looking forward to seeing how much it does for me.

Also, as promised here's a picture of the knitting I've done so far. It's just going to be a simple scarf with random stripes to use up some nice wool that was doing nothing!

4 comments:

  1. Let us know how the mascara goes! Also the scarf looks lovely so far! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I'm hoping the finished product turns out nice enough to give away as a present. Thanks very much for following my blog, I love reading yours! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Colossal Cat Eyes - I don't think they could come up with a better name - ever!!
    Very cute scarf - you are inspiring me. Your timetable sounds like something we all should implement into our lives - my problem would be sticking to the schedule...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes I suspect I'll have issues actually doing what I'm meant to and when but time will tell!

    ReplyDelete