Wednesday, 22 February 2012

Amigurumi

Because my last couple of posts have been a tad wordy I thought today I'd share with you my new found obsession. Amigurumi is the Japanese art of knitting or crocheting small stuffed animals or anthropomorphic creatures. There's literally no point in these little things apart from trying to make them as cute as possible and I am absolutely sold on the idea. This is definitely on my list things I need to learn how to do once my work is done! Here's a few examples







What a cute hobby! I can't wait to get my work done so I can have a go! Happy Wednesday!

2 comments:

  1. OMG!!!! These are unbelievable cute! I am supposed to be learning to knit right now and this gives me a reason to persevere.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know aren't they lovely! I've been knitting for ages but only do simple stuff... now is the time for me to expand my knowledge!

    ReplyDelete