Wednesday, 25 January 2012

Not well

I have really not been well these past couple of days and have barely managed to get myself out of bed. I thought I just had a cold but then throwing up all day and night was added to my sore throat and cough and now I just hurt all over. My mum seems to think that it might be a gastric flu ?? Never heard of that before but if I don't feel any better tomorrow I'm going to the doctor, which is a big thing for me as I have a bit of a fear of it. But I do have someone taking care of me and checking up on me every so often to make sure I'm alright, my Maximus just got into bed and kissed me all over my face then went to sleep on my chest. Made me feel so much better! And Chris will be home from work in a couple of hours to cook for me as today I'm hungry for the first time in 2 days. (please don't laugh at my "tasteful" duvet cover :P)

5 comments:

  1. I guess Maximus feels right at home on that duvet! Sorry to hear you've not been well, take care of yourself :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a cute kitty! Makes me miss my cat :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry you're not well Sarah, hope you feel better soon. That is one handsome cat :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone, Max loved all your praise about how good looking he is ;) I've just been to the doctor and been told that I have a virus, theres nothing they can give me and i won't feel better for 2 weeks yet... oh joy!

    ReplyDelete