Friday, 16 December 2011

New blog to look at

Hey guys, my cousin has just found her way to blogger! She is an art student in her third year of university and she wanted a place to upload some of her work and write down her thoughts and feelings and what better place to do that than here. It's literally her first day of blogging so she hasn't got much up there yet but I promise there will be exciting things to follow if you're in any way interested in art. Click here to view her blog and if you're feeling really nice why not leave her a nice little comment to welcome her to blogging!

I hope you've all had a lovely Friday and wish luck to anyone who needs to go christmas shopping this weekend; I can't imagine how busy those shops will be! I've spent my afternoon making gingerbread which is now settling in the fridge before I make gingerbread men cupcake toppers out of them later this evening. I'm hoping that Lorna and our other girl friends will enjoy them tomorrow when they're completely done.

Merry Christmas everyone and have a wonderful weekend x

No comments:

Post a Comment