Wednesday, 26 October 2011

First Essay of the Year Started!

OK so I have only written the title and a few words but hell I'm proud of myself. The essay doesn't have to be handed  in until the end of next week and is only 1500 words long. This time last year I would be putting it off until next week to do so surely this is an improvement. Now all I have to do is turn it into a paragraph or two of waffling and I will be well on my way! As much as I enjoy uni I will be glad when writing about things that I really don't care about are over and done with. Hopefully in a few years I will have my very own writing career and be able to write about things that I really care for. Like I do here I guess only in a "proper" capacity. Still, it's nice that I know there's people who read and care about what I have to say. That's why I keep coming back. Thanks to anyone mental enough to read my blog :)) x

3 comments:

  1. Making a start is the hardest part - so well done!

    I used to write articles for websites and found it a bit of an effort, but now I've given that up to write paranormal romance books, I enjoy my writing soooo much more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha thanks guys :)) and Amanda yeah, I'm looking forward to when uni's over so I can start doing the stuff I really want to hehe :) x

    ReplyDelete