Tuesday, 13 September 2011

The Big White Dress

Sorry for anyone who likes reading my blog, I have been a bit quiet over the past week as it was one of my best friends wedding on Saturday which was really, really lovely. Everyone had a wonderful time and I would just like to say a big congratulations to Jo and Dave, the new Mr and Mrs Findlay.


Jo had been looking forward to her big day for quite literally years and I'm so pleased that everything turned out just how she wanted it to.

It got me thinking about weddings and how they're all so different, depending on what the couple (or lets face it, the woman) wants. Men are not as bothered by them, obviously it's still one of their biggest days of their lives as well but women quite literally dream about what theirs will be like for years until it finally happens. This is what makes me so happy to see everything run smoothly for my first friend to get married and I really can't wait until my next friend walks down the aisle, whether it's big or small.

No comments:

Post a Comment