Monday, 15 August 2011

Great knitting pattern

OK so with me having some spare time before going back to uni I've started on the knitting habit again! I was looking for some ideas for some fairly simple projects and came across this one:


http://www.allfreeknitting.com/ChristmasKnits/Christmas-Present-Pillow/ct/1#

I hadn't thought of doing something like this before and I'm surprised with how simple it is, I'm hoping to do this or something like it with my own twist on it once I've finished my current project - a scarf for a friends christmas present. I really do love the home made touch and think that if anyone can make presents for friends and family that they should. It gives you a lovely warm feeling inside and makes you feel very proud of yourself that you simply can't achieve from anything else!

Happy Crafting!



No comments:

Post a Comment